Participate & Support
The Knoebel Institute of Healthy Aging is able to advance our work through the support of our community. Through donations and study participation you can be a part of our work.
Support KIHA through a DonationGive now
Participate in our research
Interested in Participating in a Research Study about Brain Health and COVID-19?
The Linseman Lab at the University of Denver is conducting a research study on the long-term impacts of COVID-19 on the brain, and whether these impacts might be worse in those with a history of traumatic brain injury.
Eligibility: You may be eligible if you are a male/female older than 18 who has:
- no history of brain injury or COVID-19
- a history of both brain injury and COVID-19
- a history of either brain injury or COVID-19
- A brief online screening questionnaire (~5 min)
- An online consent session over Zoom (~30 min)
- A (~2.5 hour) study visit at the University of Denver Knoebel Institute for Healthy Aging once per year for a period of 5-yea
Interested? Contact the study coordinator, Allison Grossberg, via email or phone (firstname.lastname@example.org; 719-231- 9703).
Goal: to improve wellbeing for caregivers of individuals with dementia through Silverbills financial and legal management tool. The University of Denver will assess the effectiveness of a client-facing application for caregivers and a supportive communication tool to reduce caregiver burden and physical, financial, and mental (emotional) distress.
Participation: Participants are provided one year of free services from silverbills and will need to complete two surveys.
Currently recruiting. Email NIHStudy@silverbills.com to learn more.